With Capital One Spark Cash card even though an annual fee is involved. However, the more you use the card for your business ventures, the more attractive and high value the card becomes for you. So if you are in a business sector, this card can be your best buddy.
- With the limited time offer, you can earn a hefty $2,000 when it comes to cash bonuses
- You are also able to earn $500 cash bonus when you spend $5000 in the first 3 months and earn $1500 in the 6 months of spending which should be around $50,000.
- On any kind of purchases you earn an unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase with no limits or category restrictions.
- There is no fee involved in the first year that is $0 but after the first year every preceding year is $95.
- With the free employee cards, you can earn unlimited 2% cash back on all the purchases made.
- There is no liability if your card is lost or stolen.
- Whenever you get rewards, they will not expire for life. You can avail them whenever you want.
- There are no foreign transaction fees.
Our Brief Review
Many credit cards which are designed for business purposes are subjected to criticism for their limited cash back rewards. With this one however, you might not receive extraordinary cash back rewards but for instance getting 5% cash back on office supplies for example paper, ink and what not. This is great for those who love to stock all the print related stuff in their offices.
Why are the key benefits?
Small simple rewards
Almost all of business credit cards we have come across pays back almost 1% on all the purchases made. However, with this credit card you get a 2% cash back which is a good shot for those business which do not have other credit cards lined up for their business ventures.
The Sign-Up Bonus
Capital One spark cash card gives a nice startup bonus which is giving you a cash reward of spending a limited amount of money in a span of 3 to 6 months. They give you $500 after you’ve spent $5000 within 3 months and then $1500 after you’ve spent $50,000 within 6 months. Now that’s a rare with many business credit cards.
No foreign transaction fees involved
With this Capital One card there is no problem at getting any transaction fees when it comes to international travelling. Other business cards usually have a 3% fee which basically wipes off any space for rewards. This is a good option if you are often travelling.
Business related small benefits
You can use this card to make further cards for your workers and employees. There are no hidden fees involved with that.
Why you might want a different card
- Capital One Spark card has a pricey annual fee after the first year. Most cards subject you to $65 charge. This one however, charges you $95 per year
- There are no attractive cash back bonuses as compared to many competitors.
The alternative: The Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card is another great option as a business credit card which pays you around 5% cash back on the first $25,000 per year.