With this quicksilver card offer, you will be able to redeem an impressive 1.5% cashback on all purchases along with giving you credit for redeeming your cash in any amount with no minimum limit. It looks like a win-win!
Top features for Quicksilver Card
- A whopping One-time $150 cash bonus, after you have spent up to $500 on the purchases within 3 months after the account opening (frankly easy to spend when there is such a great offer!)
- Once you have crossed the spending threshold, you can earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on every purchase you make every day.
- With the quicksilver card, there are no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards. The cashback will not expire throughout the life of the account with no limit to how much you can earn.
- There is 0% intro APR on all of the purchases you make for 15 months; with a fluctuating 15.74%-25.74% variable APR after the limit.
- There is also 0% intro APR on any of the balance transfers for the next 15 months; there is also a 15.74%-25.74% variable APR after the limit.
- There is also a 3% fee on all of the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
- There are no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
These features for the Quicksilver card makes it an excellent choice for people who want to get started with credit card scoring.
Our Brief Review
Capital One Quicksilver Card has set a standard for all the cards out there by providing 1.5% cashback on every purchase every day. A very simple offer with no bonuses or time limits to this card, the quicksilver card gives an excellent cashback reward with no bonuses offers to remember. You will also find low fees, easy rewards redemptions and extended introductory 0% APR period.
What are the Key Benefits?
The simple redemption and rewards earning
The cashback rewards for this one are fairly easy and simple. There is no minimum redemption amount which makes it a great choice for getting started with any credit card. While many other competitors opt for a hefty cashback reward as much as $25 after a limited time. with this one, you get regular cash backs with small amounts on regular basis.
A good cash sign-up bonus
They have a very solid cashback bonus with a fairly low spending requirement. So to get that cash up bonus you might not have to be compelled into spending more than required.
Since there are no intimidating transaction fees, this has to be one of the best credit cards when traveling abroad. The 3% revert cashback is quite low as compared to what other credit cards have to offer.
A strong 0% APR period
If you are about to make a great purchase you should most definitely make the most out of this one because of 0% APR.
Easy Qualification Requirements
For a decent card like this, you need a good credit card score for 690 or above.
Why you can look for other card options?
- You might find other credit cards with a higher flat rate
- If you are looking forward for cashback rewards on groceries and gas expenditures, this card might not be the best pick for you.
- If you are someone who is used to hefty cashback rewards, then again this might not be the one for you.
The alternative: when it comes to reward points and cashback rewards, Chase Ultimate Credit cards are a good choice for getting all those credit card points under your belt.