If you are someone with a very average credit score, this can be an attractive option for you. Let’s look into how Capital One Platinum can help your with building your credit score.
- There is no annual fee involved
- You can get access to higher credit line after meeting all the deadlines straight for the next months.
- You get instant Fraud coverage in case your card gets stolen or is lost.
- You can easily get access to online banking account, using your smartphone or the easy to install mobile app.
- You can choose the due date in whatever time and day suits you the best. You can pay by check, through online means, walk to your local branch all without any feel involved.
- You have an open access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- With Capital One platinum you will be able to strengthen your card and credit score if you responsibly use the card in future.
What are the key benefits?
- Spend less on fees: you will be able to save plenty of money on fees with no foreign transaction fees involved on the overseas purchase.
- For all the average credit card users: this card is an exclusive chance to boost your credit limit. Earn the chance to boost your credit limit. Make payments on time for your first five months and you could get your credit limit increased. With a higher credit limit, you could easily lower your credit utilization and improve your credit score drastically as well.
- There are plenty of benefits to look up to: there is a long list of benefits, which include a long extended warranty coverage with a suitable price protection. This card also covers the auto rental insurance, all of the travel accident insurance, travel assistance and roadside assistance.
- Your credit card is all reported to the three major credit bureaus. This gives you a safe edge and keeps you on your toes when it comes to keeping a firm record, since your credit score is dependent on the credit report information.
- You can very conveniently pick up any due date or payment method. Again whatever way you choose to go along with the form of banking you can pay by check, through online banking or through a local branch.
- Your APR will not be raised. If you ever forgot about your payment they would not raise your APR. however you might have pay the late fee which is $39. However, what’s best is no more additional charges applied to you.
Why can you consider another card?
- There are no as such cash back rewards if you are looking for one which offers you great rewards and cash back.
- The APR for an average card may not be the vest shot for some
The alternative: Chicago platinum MasterCard is an excellent cash back reward and credit building as an alternative.